|Dydd Llun||10.00am – 10.30pm|
|Dydd Mawrth||10.00am – 10.30pm|
|Dydd Mercher||10.00am – 10.30pm|
|Dydd Iau||10.00am – 10.30pm|
|Dydd Gwener||10.00am – 10.30pm|
|Dydd Sadwrn||10.00am – 10.30pm|
|Dydd Sul||10.00am – 8.30pm|
Oriau Agor Swyddfa Docynnau
|Day||Yn Ystod Y Tymor||Gwyliau Ysgol|
|Dydd Llun||12.00pm – 7.30pm||10.30am – 7.30pm|
|Dydd Mawrth||12.00pm – 7.30pm||10.30am – 7.30pm|
|Dyd Mercher||12.00pm – 7.30pm||10.30am – 7.30pm|
|Dydd Iau||12.00pm – 7.30pm||10.30am – 7.30pm|
|Dydd Gwener||12.00pm – 7.30pm||10.30am – 7.30pm|
|Dydd Sadwrn||12.00pm – 7.30pm||10.30am – 7.30pm|
|Dydd Sul||10.30am – 4.00pm||10.30am – 4.00pm|
|Gellir prynu tocynnau yn bersonol oddi wrth y caffi o 10am|
- Please note that tickets are non-refundable. No refunds will be given, except for cancelled events.
- Ticket postage is subject to a £1 charge.
- Cheques should be made payable to ‘Celtic Leisure’.
- Tickets may be collected from the venue or held at the venue until the day of the performance.
- Concession (children, students and senior citizens) rates are available on selected shows. Proof of status is required
- The management reserves the right to make any changes to the advertised programme, discounts and other price changes may be introduced without notice.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- The management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Reservations can only be held for a week, from the date of the booking.
- No reservations can be made for cinema.
- Reservations can not be made less than a week before the event is due to take place.
- No reservations will be held within a week of performance and will be released in the event of a sell out.
- If the reservation is not confirmed with payment, within the time limit, the venue reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- Customer Information is collected and processed in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Access for people with disabilities
For any special requirements please discuss with the Box Office at time of booking. Guide dogs/hearing dogs welcome.
Please note the circle area is unsuitable for wheelchairs, prams or pushchairs. Please ask a member of staff if you require assistance.
Deaf or Hearing Impaired:
Special receivers for those with hearing impairment.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
For further enquiries – contact our Box Office team directly on 0300 365 6677