New Legislation from Welsh Government
Face coverings have become mandatory in indoor public places across Wales from 14 September.
Face coverings: guidance for public
Face coverings are required in all indoor public places, for both customers and staff working in those indoor public areas.
The requirement will apply to everyone aged 11 and over – including customers and staff. However, you may have a reasonable excuse not to wear a face covering.
When asked, customers will be given an opportunity to wear a face covering or explain why they have a reasonable excuse not to wear a face covering. If they are not complying with the law customers may be asked to leave the premises.
Managers of premises are also required by Welsh law to take all reasonable measures to minimise the risk of exposure to coronavirus on their premises.
They have a part to play in keeping people safe.
For more information, advice and FAQ’s on the wearing of masks please visit the Welsh Government website
People should only gather in groups of up to six and should be from the same ‘extended household’.
Four households can come together to form an ‘extended household’.
Children below the age of 11 do not count towards the total.
A safer space
- We’re limiting the number of seats for sale for each film and guaranteeing unoccupied seats between parties to meet social distancing requirements.
- We’re staggering the show start times to reduce queues and operating safe queuing measures with floor markings and cinema staff support.
- We recommend you book online for a contactless experience with all ticket checks conducted visually or using a scanner device.
- We’re offering a limited range of cinema food and drinks, with contactless till payments.
- We have increased our contactless limit to help you buy safer.
Enhanced cleaning throughout
- We’ll have more frequent and more thorough cleaning routines throughout the cinema, with extra controls in all toilet facilities.
- Stations offering sanitising gels with our compliments will be available at allocated points.
- And we’ve invested in professional deep cleans of all our centres, in readiness for your safe arrival!
In the care of a well-trained team
- All of our staff have been trained on the new safety and hygiene measures.
- Colleagues will be equipped with personal protective equipment – including face coverings and gloves, for use when required.
Click or tap below for more information
|Click or tap to read the latest guidance for staying safe whilst attending our Cinema.||Click or Tap to find out the latest news on our Theatre programme|
To keep everyone safe, we’ve made changes to some of our facilities
|Toilets and hand washing||Café||Cinema Flyers|
|Our toilets and hand washing facilities are open to cinema customers only .||The Kiosk will be available for popcorn and drinks.||These are NOT available. Access listings via our website.|