Watch our video to see what’s changed
What else we’re doing
A safer space
- We’re limiting the number of seats for sale for each film and guaranteeing unoccupied seats between parties to meet social distancing requirements.
- We’re staggering the show start times to reduce queues and operating safe queuing measures with floor markings and cinema staff support.
- We recommend you book online for a contactless experience with all ticket checks conducted visually or using a scanner device.
- We’re offering a limited range of cinema food and drinks, with contactless till payments.
- We have increased our contactless limit to help you buy safer.
Enhanced cleaning throughout
- We’ll have more frequent and more thorough cleaning routines throughout the cinema, with extra controls in all toilet facilities.
- Stations offering sanitising gels with our compliments will be available at allocated points.
- And we’ve invested in professional deep cleans of all our centres, in readiness for your safe arrival!
In the care of a well-trained team
- All of our staff have been trained on the new safety and hygiene measures.
- Colleagues will be equipped with personal protective equipment – including face coverings and gloves, for use when required.
Click or tap below to read the guidance for individual activities
|Click or tap to read the latest guidance for staying safe whilst attending our Cinema.||Click or Tap to find out the latest news on our Theatre programme|
To keep everyone safe, we’ve made changes to some of our facilities
We have separate bookings but we want to sit together.
We know that not everyone can book in the same transaction. Please contact us in advance so that our staff are prepared and we will try our best to seat you and your party together whilst still maintaining social distancing for other customers.
How will everyone be seated and leave the screen?
Staff will be on hand to ensure each of our guests is seated and feels comfortable in the cinema. When the film is finished, we will ensure guests are able to leave maintaining a safe distance.
What happens if someone needs the toilet?
We ask that customers are respectful of other customers. If they need to leave the screen to go to the toilet, they should do so, being mindful of others safety and stick to social distancing guidelines.
What if I develop Covid-19 symptoms or feel unwell before or after a visit?
Should you feel unwell, test positive or develop symptoms of Covid-19 before or after a visit, please refrain from using the Gwyn Hall and follow the latest government advice.
Can I wear a face covering when visiting?
We are closely monitoring government guidelines regarding face coverings.
In the meantime, the current guidance from the World Health Organisation is that you do not need to wear face coverings to attend our cinema.
We recommend you follow other preventative measures, including regularly washing your hands, using sanitising equipment and maintaining social distancing whilst at the Gwyn Hall
How are you protecting your staff?
We’ll be providing staff with PPE where we have risk assessed it is appropriate to do so. We have worked closely with local trade unions to put our staff’s safety at the centre of our restart plans, and we are confident in our teams’ and customers’ safety.
How will ‘Test, Trace, Protect’ work?
We will adhere to government guidelines laid out with regards to ‘Test and Trace’. Where requested, we will provide attendance data should contact need to be made by authorised parties. We will act in accordance with all GDPR requirements.