Together, we can keep everyone safe while visiting the cinema:
- Socially distance when queuing
- Use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry
- Socially distance when making your way into the auditorium
- Be seated by our staff in accordance with 2m social distancing
- Follow any signage or directions present in the building
- Keep to the marked 1 way system
- Be mindful and respectful of other customers and staff
- Leave via the marked exits and use the hand sanitiser provided when exiting
- Keep socially distanced when exiting and leaving the premises
We will have an extra presence of staff at the cinema to help you. Staff will be trained to guide customers into the auditorium and seat customers according to 2m social distancing. Staff will also be monitoring the auditorium and toilets throughout the film.
In the coming weeks, we will be releasing more information about our adaptations and 1 way system, to give you a heads up before visiting. Pictures and videos will be available on this page. The system is very straightforward and staff will be available to assist you.
Ready to book?
Remember: pre-booking and paying in advance is now recommended for all cinema showings.